Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haven''t been on much

Well in my time off I was thinking I'd save myself the dissapointment and not post the contest so it can get 0 entries, oh well though. Ok I will be making CP Doomsday 5 in well.... not entirely sure... but probably 3-5 weeks. But before that time I will be making a new video, not sure if it will be a series but it will be there! This is the video, it will focus on the PSA (in spirit of hopefully a new mission coming soon) and the PSA will see a surveilence video of a huge crime, this will lead them into trying to find and capture the criminal, I'm not saying anymore. If I manage to either find or get a new version of Sony Vegas then I will make the footage and the video, if not this I will make a prequel to CP Doomsday which will show mayan predictions of 2012 and will focus more on the civilians, this will be during the time of Part 3 where the meteor is about to hit. This will also be leading a little more into Part 5 so this will help with better understanding. In this prequel which I just thought of as I was typing this and was uneasy about but now I REALLY want to make it. This will show 1 civilian family during the time of the meteor and I'm hoping it leads to more things to make in CP Doomsday 5 and if I make it, CP Doomsday 6! Yes, this series will go on until I can think of a better ending of either the entire civilization dying or just one person living, both sound boring to me so I need to think of a good ending for the series because it's been going on since June 2009, thats over 6 months ago and the series is still going even after I said it would end at Part 3. Lastly, Part 4 will be posted on here on Friday or Saturday, remember, the debue of it will be on February 12, 3:30, CP Skool Chat. If you can't make the party then don't worry, i'll post it on here soon after!

4 comments:

  1. Dude! Get rid of the websites background! It is very hard to read your post's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should call the prequel CP Doomsday 0, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous- Sorry! I've thought this a little too, since I didn't put the background up and I like it but like you I see how it's hard to read, i'll change the text color in hopes it will fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just changed it, leave a comment if it still is hard to read!

    ReplyDelete