Monday, February 22, 2010

Filming of Cp Doomsday 5 starts tommorow!

Ok, as the post title says, i'm going to start filming tommorow! I have the storyboard laid out for me meaning I can have it done in a day or less if cast comes on! Also Penguin974 when you read this write on your hand or something to get on more so we can film since your in it A LOT! Also did you see the red team support video? Yep, i'm in Cp Skool AGAIN! So i'll be posting a bunch of stuff about it! Wow, this wass the first short post in a looong time! Also the youtube person, Lilac102 lol sorry lilac, im just REALLY lazy with emailing you the Cp Doomsday video, i'll email it to you when I see you on next! The next video series I will make i'll start filming after Cp Doomsday 5, idk if there will be a part 6, depends if I change the storyboard or not. Also lets all give Slider94 a big round of a hand for the awesome header! The words actually flash but for some reason bloggers being stupid and won't let it flash! Ok, lastly before I stop this post I need someone to make me an animation, if you've seen 3 and 4 in the CP Doomsday series you'll notice the GK97 Productions intro, since I want to include this in all normal videos (not commercials) instead of making a boring random one each time i'd like to just have one made, if you want to make me one i'll give you full credit for it in the credits of the video! Also if you make me one PLEASE talk to me about it on CP Skool Chat because i'm there everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment