Monday, February 1, 2010

CP Doomsday PART 4!!!!!! WARNING: MASSIVE POST

Ok, I checked the blog today and realized WOAH I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE, soooo to make up for that i've finally put myself to finish the CP Doomsday Series, Cp Doomsday Part 3 was made way back on the orange sky time, and at the end i hinted at a part 4 but it was never made certain. Every Cp Doomsday i've changed the actors up a little if you look closely. Sadly most of the actors in them all won't be returning, Chilly98656 and Liaxis I am still talking to but we don't see eachother often, Happywagon has sadly quit forever :( but Penguin874 is still online but probably won't be able to help me with it because he is making his own video for a project were doing along with Matbolabc and Sand Flipper for CPSkool. I'm not going to have sign ups for acting spots, I never will because I need you to be on like 24/7 so we can discuss it. I still haven't thought of a very good layout of Part 4 but i'll have it ready in the coming days, the video itself will be up and running before the 12th as that is the due date of the project I said earlier.

In other news if you've seen my blog a few months ago, yeah remember that old boring blog, black background, occasional posting with no point, well i've been changing that around with the help of Frostylittle and Marquizi98 with the site graphics and i've been telling myself repeatedly MAKE A FREAKING VIDEO! Also if you know me I have a very stupid obbsession with THIS IS SPARTA! and The Lazer Collection guy, also known as SHOOP DA WHOOP! Since I have made like 50 million pictures with the shoop da whoop guy I'm going to make a random page, it was originally a Videos page, that was going to have all my cpdoomsday videos and such on it but Lilac102 (lil lily on chats) has made me a youtube so I can post my videos on it by emailing them to her. I more then likely WON'T be able to get CP Doomsday on it because my stupid dad deleted all the videos for it, and with the amazing help of Windows Movie Maker it deleted them on there to so woopee... Also I said I would make a new GK97 Productions commercial, I WAS going to but if we all thank the great downloading work of Sony Vegas we can give them a big round of applause for downloading it somewhere COMPLETELY different then the file I downloaded it to, so thanks to them I CAN'T get good effects on it and it would turn out close to the same as the last so I decided no on that.

CP Doomsday I can record over all of them since there on the site, which I will do soon but that also leaves a problem. Yet another big thank you to the loading time it takes to attatch a video to an email on Yahoo, it takes like 30 minutes to put a 1 minutes video, a 4 minute video, thats going to be torture for me. Another reason is because even though I can record over the videos on here I still would have to do the music again. "Well Guitar your just being lazy, do it for the better good" Thats what you may be saying right now but the music I have, well I still have it, and it isn't hard to put on again, but on 3 I realized I could BLEND music together as a mix, so i cant get those right on again but I will try, they won't be on youtube for a while but i'll gradually get lilac to post them when I overcome my laziness and my hate on Yahoos poor loading system.

Back to my old topic, Part 4 will still need actors, I will still need to think of a storyboard and the most difficult of all, I will have to overcome my laziness and procrastination of the video, I may love to make videos but I love relaxing even more, on videos until I get halfway through with it I think of it as a chore, when i'm halfway through then I will start getting into it, planning, and then I realize I still have to make an ending, always the hardest part because you need suspense. Now i'm asking myself why i'm still typing, I may type 71 words per minute (yes I have done a typing test to prove that) but I still need to cram all this stuff in a post and i'm tired so I thought of the bottom half of the post on the spot, if you've read this far then I respect your loyalty and perseverence through reading the largest post ever made by a Club Penguin blogger more then likely.

1 comment:

  1. WOAH! I HAVE BIGGER FONT THEN I THOUGHT! THIS TOOK UP OVER HALF THE PAGE!

    ReplyDelete