Thursday, February 4, 2010

CP Doomsday Commentary

Well I was making the CP Doomsday Part 4 intro and I was thinking "what should I make after CP Doomsday?" and I thought a commentary video, which I thought would be hard so i'm just gonna type it, here we go on a few questions made up by me that I think you might have asked.

How did you think of CP Doomsday?

Well one day I saw a video somewhat like CP Doomsday, it was jsut a trailer though, I loved the idea and thought I would make my own series of a 2012 Doomsday. I started with a trailer but got a bunch of comments asking for a full series, and here we are!

How do you pick the actors?

I pick close friends of mine that go on chat and I see almost daily, I try to change the cast up each video a little, but if you watch them all you will see me in them all.

At the end a meteor hit, how did the person survive?

Well in Part 3 at the end it showed a person (played by me) surviving the meteor, in real life this would not be possible as the meteor of the size thats needing missiles to stop it would compltely obliterate the surrounding area completely, considering I needed a good ending I did this, the normal death ending would just be depressing and expected ;)

Could I be in the cast?

Yes! If I see you daily on my chat or cpskool chat and if I see you for a while then I will gladly put you in the video!

What will happen in Part 4?

I'm keeping it a secret on here but on Cp Skool chat it's leaked a little from me telling Penguin874 and Matbolabc there parts. Here's a hint though, a person I know, and you might know, dies in it (wow, so they survived a meteor but can't survive a few days after?)

Will there be a Part 5?

I'm actually still thinking of that right now, i'm not entirely sure about it but im thinking there might be considering the ending of this one, which will be completely unexpected i'm hoping.

Well that's the end of it! If there's anymore questions please leave a comment and i'll add that to this post! Also for a FIRST look at Part 4, check Cp Skool chat on the 12th, sometime during the day we will be having a movie festival, which is where i'm showing Part 4 even before I put it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment