Saturday, February 6, 2010

CP Doomsday Part 4 IS FINISHED! New Contest

Ok, well as I said, I was working on CP Doomsday 4, and IT IS DONE! I personally think it is THE BEST out of the series, most of it was improvised too, I always have a storyboard drawn out in my head, but this is one of the few times I DIDN'T do much planning, normally I think for days about it, this I finished in a matter of hours. I have agreed to post the CP Doomsday 4 video on my youtube AND the Cp Skool youtube, if you see any losers that are like "WOAH! YOU MADE AN AWESOME VIDEO CPSKOOL!" please correct them saying that it is Guitarking97's video because that's my greatest fear of posting it on there, the idiots that can't read the box with a link to my youtube and site. Anyways i'll release a little more info on 4 cause i'm DYING to show it, but I can't till party day so I'll wait till then. Well as i'm typing this I decided against releasing anymore info :P as much as I want to I won't give away anything, just wait till party day (February 12th at 3:30 Club Penguin Time) on cpskool chat, please come! If your there you will get to have fun raiding rooms and watching our videos, and maybe a few other things!

Also on Sunday I might have a contest, not sure what the prize will be but I always love the funny edits with SHOOP DA WHOOP and THIS IS SPARTA!!! So it will probably have to do with them (I will be making a page soon to show all the pics i've made for those 2) I don't have any coin codes, extra penguins (well I have one that none of you will want though) or any good things to give away here's these things: Moderator on chat, temp owner on site, buddy on cp, blog added to blogroll. You will win all of those things if you win the contest so do your best to win! More info in a probably long post (I have a strange new habit of not shutting up in these posts) coming tommorow! Also, if you don't know how to make the SHOOP DA WHOOP lazer which is understandable (I do it in paint.net) then either just make a blue line coming from the guys mouth or say IMA CHARGIN MA LAZER, if you search shoop da whoop on google images the first one is the one I use for the face, if you don't want to do the shoop da whoop guy do the this is sparta guy, both of them I think are hilarious. I'll post examples of each tommorow and a video of how I make thee shoop da whoop lazer on paint.net

Also if your sick of me making huge posts I apoligize, lol I get carried away on these and keep thinking but I don't want to make a whole new post for it. I used to make really really REALLY short posts with like a sentence, now I make huge gazzilion paragraph long posts, ironically in school I HATE writing long things.

No comments:

Post a Comment