Sunday, January 17, 2010

Site Updates

Well, if you notice on the sidebar you will see some buttons, I spent like an hour making all of them and painfully editing the HTML so please click them all. I just need to add one more button, get a new site background, and lastly make a banner and all the site updates will be finished. Also we have 2 new workers, Marquizi98 is our new awesome graphics guy and Lilac102 is the maker of GK97 Productions Youtube page! I can't have a youtube (ugh I know it's stupid) so I will email her my videos so she can post them! Sadly Cp Doomsday Part 1 2 3 and the trailer got deleted on my computer some how so I will have to record the ones on here and save them, this will make the quality a little worse and the music wont be as exact as before ugh. If I can manage to get Part 1 2 and 3 again and send them to her as the original then that will be awesome but for now well have to stick with the recorded over one and the bad music (if any of you know how i can record music on hypercam please tell me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment