Friday, January 15, 2010

Workers

I need a new EPIC graphics designer, like if you can make widgets, banners, headers, backgrounds, chat groups and all that other beastly stuff PLEASE comment, we right now have Penguin874 (owner of cpskool) as our graphics wizard, since I would like to have some banners and more cool stuff i'm promoting Penguin874 to VICE PRESIDENT OF GK97 PRODUCTIONS (applause) also i'd like to expand this little productions we have here into a bigger span. So I will be hiring some new workers here. This is what I need:

Graphics Guy-Marquizi98
Creative Peoples (to help me with ideas)
Youtube Guys (I can't have a youtube but I want my videos on it so that's where you come in)

If your interested then post a comment, show me some of your work in the job and if your good and stuff then i'll hire you!

8 comments:

  1. i hav a youtube i can do that and i have a HUGE imagination
    ~Lilac aka Lil Lily (on chat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the job you will need to make GK97 Productions a youtube and post the videos i email you, for creative thing you will need to have ideas like CP Doomsday, if you have that kind of ideas then ill hiar you gladly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shure but i need you to pick out a user name and a backup just incase if you wanna acess the youtube account then tell me RIGHT away then i will tell you the password i will gladly do that a i hav this idea but im too lazy to type anymore so ya lol
    ~Lilac (i SWEAR its me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay im gunna do it now!
    ~lilac

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do not post links to sites in comments, on certain posts i'll say you can but on others you can't. I don't know which admin aproved this comment.

    ReplyDelete