Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This is it...

I always knew i'd make this post at some point... Well i'm going to quit :( I'll get on chat every few days for a month or so, and then quit for good. Everyone that i've met on chat and club penguin have been some of the greatest people i've ever met, and i'll never forget any of you. Some of my best friends on chat have been Kellie, Penguin, Matbolabc, Musa, Slider, Tim, Sand, Faith, Hfsuhf, Bbpolo, Tboyman, Happywagon, Stickie and Hedge. Panthre, Chilly, and Liaxis I left off the list, because they were probably my 3 best friends on chat and club penguin throughout the 2 years i've been here. I knew them from my first 2 weeks, and I haven't forgotten them. Thank you all for making this time awesome for me, thank you CpSkool, thank you HICB, and thank you Mimo Chat, for being the 3 chats that I met everyone here. Thanks for being amazing guys, I won't forget you.

~Guitarking97 -President of GK97 Productions-

3 comments:

  1. How can you quit?? :( i'll never see u? ;_;



    -Chilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, gk... it will so suck without you, youv'e always been there, and you are easily one of my best and longest friends on the internet... Who is gonna help me keep people in line at CPSkool??? (lol)
    Your so awesome, and I cannot remember a thing that you have done that WASN'T awesome.
    KEEP ROCKING!! ALL YOUR FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU :)

    -Mat

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... Well GK... your an awesome dude. and an awesome friend. Stay spiffy!

    ~Tim

    ReplyDelete