Thursday, March 4, 2010

Info on Part 6

Well if you watched till the end of my video you'll know I got captured, meaning that now 11Laura110 must save me and Penguin874. Since she will be a main star in the next part it will take longer to do since she might not be on, i'll start filming in a few weeks. This one I am planning to be the last one since this series is dragging on and on. Also i'm really bad at remembering parties and events, so I apoligize that I wasn't there for the Happywagon Party a few weeks ago.

I just got Sony Vegas giving me MUCH more effects and I am slowly learning more about it, with it i'm going to make an EPICLY EPIC GK97 Productions commercial soon!
The Sony Vegas trial ends in 30 days so if you want an epic commercial for your site post a comment NOW with your email, your site, your penguin name and what you would like in it! These commercials are ALWAYS free too. Some people I hold a long grudge over, so if you are one of these people listed below don't ask for a commercial.

Slash320
Superducky20

Those are the only 2 people that arn't aloud to have a commercial made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment